Aquat. Living Resour.
Volume 19, Number 1, January-March 2006
|Page(s)||85 - 88|
|Published online||01 April 2006|
- Block B.A., Keen J.E., Castillo B., Brill R., Dewar H., Freund E., Marcinek D., Farwell C., 1997, Environmental preferences of yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) at the northern extent of its range. Mar. Biol. 130, 119-132. [Google Scholar]
- Brill R.W., 1994, A review of temperature and oxygen tolerance studies of tunas pertinent to fisheries oceanography, movement models and stock assessments. Fish. Oceanogr. 3, 204-216. [Google Scholar]
- Brill R.W., Block B.A., Boggs C.H., Bigelow K.A., Freund E.V., Marcinek D.J., 1999, Horizontal movements and depth distribution of large adult yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) near the Hawaiian Islands, recorded using ultrasonic telemetry: implications for the physiological ecology of pelagic fishes. Mar. Biol. 133, 395-408. [Google Scholar]
- Carey F.G., Olson, R.J., 1982, Sonic tracking experiments with tunas. Collect. Vol. Sci. Pap. ICCAT 17, 458-466. [Google Scholar]
- Cayré P., 1991, Behaviour of yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) and skipjack tuna (Katsuwonus pelamis) around fish aggregating devices (FADs) in the Comoros Islands as determined by ultrasonic tagging. Aquat. Living Resour. 4, 1-12. [Google Scholar]
- Dagorn L., Bach P., Josse E., 2000, Movement patterns of large bigeye tuna (Thunnus obesus) in the open ocean determined using ultrasonic telemetry. Mar. Biol. 136, 361-371. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dizon A.E., Neil W.H., Magnuson J.J., 1977, Rapid temperature compensation of volitional swimming speeds and lethal temperatures in tropical tunas (Scombridae). Environ. Biol. Fishes 2, 83-92. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Holland K.N., Brill R.W., Chang R.K., 1990, Horizontal and vertical movements of yellowfin and bigeye tuna associated with fish aggregating devices. Fish. Bull. 88, 493-507. [Google Scholar]
- Holland K.N., Brill R.W., Chang R.K., Sibert J.R., Fournier D.A., 1992, Physiological and behavioral thermoregulation in bigeye tuna (Thunnus obesus). Nature 358, 410-412. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Marsac F., Cayré P., 1998, Telemetry applied to behavior of yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) movements in a network of fish aggregating devices. Hydrobiologia 371/372, 155-171. [Google Scholar]
- Schaefer K.M., Fuller D.W., 2002, Movements, behavior, and habitat selection of bigeye tuna (Thunnus obesus) in the eastern equatorial Pacific, ascertained through archival tags. Fish. Bull. 100, 765-788. [Google Scholar]
- Schaefer K.M., Fuller D.W., 2005, Behavior of bigeye (Thunnus obesus) and skipjack (Katsuwonus pelamis) tunas within aggregations associated with floating objects in the equatorial eastern Pacific. Mar. Biol. 146, 781-792. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.