Aquatic Living Resources is indexed/abstracted in:
- American Geological Institute : GeoRef
- BIOBASE / Current Awareness in Biological Sciences (CABS)
- BIOSIS Previews®
- CAB Abstracts
- Current Contents/Agriculture, Biology & Environmental Sciences® (Thomson Reuters)
- EBSCO: Environment Index™
- Geo Abstracts (GEOBASE)
- Journal Citation Reports®
- ProQuest Aquatic Science Collection
- Science Citation Index Expanded™
- Zoological Record
2021 Impact Factor*: 1.592
2021 5-Year Impact Factor*: 1.477
* Journal Citation Reports™ from Clarivate, 2022
This IF reflects the transition phase of the editorial management in 2015. Since then the revised scope, introduction of online submission and the new enlarged editorial team have boosted submissions. We are therefore confident that our IF will recover and increase in the near future.
This journal is indexed in Crossref.
The Crossref system is used for linking citations across publishers. To ensure direct linking to and from its contents, EDP Sciences registers its scientific research journals to CrossRef. Online archives have also been indexed.
Any Crossref members can create direct links from its online references to the EDP Sciences contents, using Crossref database. Reciprocally, the online references of EDP Sciences articles include direct links to the cited articles. Such links can be created on condition that the reference of the cited article matches a Crossref data. In particular these direct links only concern references whose publishers have previously indexed their own data to Crossref.
Read more about Crossref.