Aquat. Living Resour.
Volume 21, Number 3, July-September 2008
Advances in Fisheries Analysis and Modelling
|Page(s)||247 - 258|
|Published online||09 October 2008|
- Anderson L.G., 1987, Expansion of the fisheries management paradigm to include institutional structure and function. Trans. Am. Fish. Soc. 116, 396–404. [CrossRef]
- Anderson L.G., 1985, Potential economic benefits from gear restrictions and licence limitation in fisheries regulation. Land Econ. 61, 409–419. [CrossRef]
- Barber W.E., 1988, Maximum sustainable yield lives on. North Am. J. Fish. Manage. 8, 153–157. [CrossRef]
- Boude J., Boncoeur J., Bailly D., 2001, Regulating the access to fisheries: learning from European experiences. Mar. Policy 25, 313–322. [CrossRef]
- Charles A.T., 1998, Living with uncertainty in fisheries: analytical methods, management priorities and the Canadian ground fishery experience. Fish. Res. 37, 37–50. [CrossRef]
- Cochrane K.L., 1999, Complexity in fisheries and limitations in the increasing complexity of fisheries management. ICES J. Mar. Sci. 56, 917–926. [CrossRef]
- Crutchfield J.A., 1956, Common property resources and factor allocation. Can. J. Econ. Polit. Sci. 22, 292–300. [CrossRef]
- Crutchfield J., 1959, Biological and economic aspects of fishery management. Seattle, University of Washington Press.
- Diehl E., Sterman J.D., 1995, Effects of feedback complexity on dynamic decision making. Organ. Behav. Hum. Decis. Process. 62, 198–215. [CrossRef]
- Dudley R.G., 2003, A Basis for understanding fishery management complexities. In: Proc. International System Dynamics Conference, July 20-24, New York City.
- Dudley R.G., 2006, Fisheries decision making and management failure: better answers require better questions. http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/rgd6/PDF/fishlups.pdf.
- Gordon H., 1953, An economic approach to the optimum utilisation of fishery resources. J. Fish. Res. Board Can. 10, 442–457.
- Gordon H., 1954, The economic theory of the common property resource: the fishery. J. Polit. Econ. 62, 124–142. [CrossRef]
- Graham M., 1935, Modern theory of exploiting a fishery, and application to North Sea trawling. ICES J. Mar. Sci. 10, 264–274. [CrossRef]
- Healey M.C., Hennessey T., 1998, The paradox of fairness: The impact of escalating complexity on fishery management. Mar. Policy 22, 109–118. [CrossRef]
- Lane D.E., Stephenson R.L., 1999, Fisheries-management science: a framework for the implementation of fisheries-management systems. ICES J. Mar. Sci. 56, 1059–1066. [CrossRef]
- Larkin P.A., 1996, Concepts and issues in marine ecosystem management. Rev. Fish. Biol. Fish. 6, 139–164.
- Mathiesen C., 2003, Analytical framework for studying fishers' behaviour and adaptation strategies. In: Proc. 8th Conference of the Circumpolar Arctic Social Sciences Ph.D. Network, August, 2003.
- Moxnes E., 1998a, Not only the tragedy of the commons: misperceptions of bioeconomics. Manage. Sci. 44, 1234–1248. [CrossRef]
- Moxnes E., 1998b, Overexploitation of renewable resources: The role of misperceptions. J. Econ. Behav. Organ. 37, 107–127. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Moxnes E., 1999, Near-to-optimal harvesting strategies for a stochastic multicohort fishery. Report No. 56, Bergen, Centre for Fisheries Economics.
- Moxnes E., 2003, Uncertain measurements of renewable resources: approximations, harvesting policies and value of accuracy. J. Environ. Econ. Manage. 45, 85–108. [CrossRef]
- Opaluch J., Bockstael N.E., 1984, Behavioral modeling and fisheries management. Mar. Resour. Econ. 1, 105–115.
- Polet H., Depestele J., Stouten H., Vanderperren E., 2006, Moving from beam trawls towards multi-rig otter trawls – and further... In: Proc. Conference on energy efficiency in fisheries, 11-12 May, Brussels.
- Ruseski G., 1998, International fish wars: the strategic roles for fleet licensing and effort subsidies. J. Environ. Econ. Manage. 36, 70–88. [CrossRef]
- Russell E.S., 1931, Some theoretical considerations on the “over-fishing” problem. ICES J. Mar. Sci. 6, 3–20. [CrossRef]
- Salz P., 2006, Economic performance of EU fishing fleets and consequences of fuel price increase. In: Proc. Conference on energy efficiency in fisheries, 11–12 May, Brussels.
- Scott A., 1955, The fishery: the objectives of sole ownership. J. Polit. Econ. 63, 116–124. [CrossRef]
- Senge P., 1990, The fifth discipline: the art of practice of the learning organization. London, Century business.
- Sterman J.D., 1989, Modeling managerial behavior: misperceptions of feedback in a dynamic decision making experiment. Manage. Sci. 35, 321–339. [CrossRef]
- Stouten, H., Van Craeynest, K., Heene, A., Gellynck, X., Polet, H., 2007, The effect of fuel price scenarios on Belgian fishing fleet dynamics. In: Proc. 2007 ICES Annual Science Conference, Sept 17-21, Marina Congress Center, Helsinki, Finland.
- Walters C.J., 1980, Systems principles in fisheries management. In: Fisheries management Science, New York, Wiley.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.