Aquat. Living Resour.
Volume 21, Number 3, July-September 2008
Advances in Fisheries Analysis and Modelling
|Page(s)||239 - 245|
|Published online||26 July 2008|
- Arnason R., 1990, Minimum information in management in fisheries. Can. J. Econ. 23, 630–653. [CrossRef]
- Arnason R., 1991, Efficient management of ocean fisheries. Eur. Econ. Rev. 35, 408–417. [CrossRef]
- Bhattacharjee A., Higson C., Holly S., Kattuman P., 2004, Business Failure in UK and US Quoted Firms. Impact of Macroneconomic Instability and the Role of Legal Institutions. Cambridge WP Econ., No. 420 (March).
- Bowles S., 2000, Microeconomic Theory. MIT Press.
- Caves R.E., 1998, Industrial Organization and New Findings on the Turnover and Mobility of Firms. J. Econ. Lit. 35, 1947–1982.
- Clark C.W., 1976, Mathematical Bioeconomics, New York, Wiley.
- Clark C.W., 1985, Restricted access to common property fisheries resources: a game-theoretic analysis. In: Liu P. (Ed.), Dynamic Optimization and Mathematical Economics. New York, Plenum Press.
- D'Agostino R.B., Lee M.L.T., Belanger A.J., Cupples L.A., Anderson K., Kannel W.B., 1990, Relation of pooled logistic regression to time dependent Cox regression analysis: the Framingham heart study. Stat. Med. 9, 1501–1515. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Disney R., Haskel J., Hedens Y., 2003, Entry, exit and establishment survival in UK manufacturing. J. Ind. Econ. 51, 91–112. [CrossRef]
- Eggertsson T., 2005, Imperfect Institutions. Possibilities & Limits of Reform. University of Michican Press. Ann Arbor.
- FAO, 1983, Report of the Expert Consultation on the regulation of fishing effort (fishing mortality). Rome, 1726 (January). A preparatory meeting fot the FAO World conference on fisheries management and development. FAO Fish. Rep. N°289.
- Geroski P.A., 1995, What do we know about entry? Special issue: The Post Entry Performance of Firms. Int. J. Ind. Org. 13, 421–440. [CrossRef]
- Görg H., Strobl E., 2003, Multinational Companies, technology spillovers and plant survival. Scand. J. Econ. 105, 581–595. [CrossRef]
- Grafton R.Q., 1996, Experiences with individual transferable quotas: an overview. Can. J. Econ. 29, 135–138. [CrossRef]
- Gylfason P., 1993, Hagkvæmni og réttlæti [Efficiency and justice], [in Icelandic]. Hio íslenska bókmenntafélag. Reykjavik.
- Hannesson R., 2004, The privatization of the oceans. MIT Press.
- Hopenhayn H.A., 1992, Entry, exit, and firm dynamics in long run equilibrium. Econometrica 60, 1127–1150. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Lancaster T., 1990, The Econometric Analysis of Transition Data. Econometric Society Monographs, No. 17. Cambridge University Press.
- Runolfsson B.T., 1997, Regional impact of the individual transferable quotas in Iceland. In: Jones L., Walker M. (Eds.) Fish or Cut Bait! The Case for Individual Transferable Quotas in the Salmon Fishery of British Columbia. Fraser Institute.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.