Aquat. Living Resour.
Volume 36, 2023
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||25 July 2023|
- Akpalu W, Bitew WT. 2014. Optimum reserve size, fishing induced change in carrying capacity, and phenotypic diversity. J Bioecon 16: 289–304. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Akpalu W, Bitew WT. 2018. Externalities and foreign capital in aquaculture production in developing countries. Environ Dev Econ 23: 198–215. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anderson LG, Seijo JC. 2010. Bioeconomics of fisheries management. John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Armstrong CW, Foley NS, Kahui V. 2016. A production function analysis of fisheries and habitat: open access versus optimal management. Land Econ 92: 760–771. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cabral RB, Halpern BS, Lester SE, White C, Gaines SD, Costello C. 2019. Designing mpas for food security in open-access fisheries. Sci Rep 9: 1–10. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Foley NS, Armstrong CW, Kahui V, Mikkelsen E, Reithe S, et al. 2012. A review of bioeconomic modelling of habitat-fisheries interactions. Int J Ecol 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Hackbusch W. 1978. numerical method for solving parabolic equations with opposite orientations. Computing 20: 229–240. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Hai FI, Visvanathan C, Boopathy R, et al. 2018. Sustainable aquaculture. Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Kahui V, Armstrong CW, Vondolia GK. 2016. Bioeconomic analysis of habitat-fishery connections-fishing on cold water coral reefs. Land Econ 92: 328–343. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Le Gouvello R, Hochart L-E., Laffoley D, Simard F, Andrade C, Angel D, Callier M, De Monbrison D, Fezzardi D, Haroun R, Harris A, Hughes A, Massa F, Roque E, Soto D, Stead S, Marino G. 2017. Aquaculture and marine protected areas: Potential opportunities and synergies. Aquat Conserv 27: 138–150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mykoniatis N, Ready R. 2016. Spatial harvest regimes for a sedentary fishery. Environ Resour Econ 65: 357–387. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OLeary BC, Ban NC, Fernandez M, Friedlander AM, Garc′i a Borboroglu P, Golbuu Y, Guidetti P, Harris JM,Hawkins JP, Langlois T, et al. 2018. Addressing criticisms of large-scale marine protected areas. Bioscience 68: 359–370. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pichika SD, Zawka SD. 2019. Optimal harvesting of a renewable resource in a polluted environment: an allocation problem of the sole owner. Nat Resour Model 32: e 12206. [Google Scholar]
- Sampantamit T, Ho L, Lachat C, Sutummawong N, Sorgeloos P, Goethals P. 2020. Aquaculture production and its environmental sustainability in Thailand: challenges and potential solutions. Sustainability 12: 1–17. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tewabe D. 2015. Status of lake tana commercial fishery, Ethiopia. Int J Aquac Fish Sci 1: 12–20. [Google Scholar]
- Westlund L, Charles A, Garcia SM, Sanders J. 2017. Marine protected areas: Interactions with fishery livelihoods and food security. FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Technical Paper, 603. [Google Scholar]
- Yamazaki S, Jennings S, Quentin Grafton R, Kompas T. 2015. Are marine reserves and harvest control rules substitutes or complements for rebuilding fisheries? Resour Energy Econ 40: 1–18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.