- Aanes S., Pennington M., 2003, On estimating the age composition of the commercial catch of northeast Arctic cod from a sample of clusters. ICES J. Mar. Sci. 60, 297–303. [CrossRef]
- Anonymous, 2004a, Manual for the International Bottom Trawl Surveys. Rev. VII. ICES. http://www.ices.dk/datacentre/datras/NSIBTSmanualRevVIIdraft.pdf
- Anonymous, 2004b, Report of the workshop on survey design and data analysis (WKSAD). International Council for the Exploration of the Sea, Copenhagen, ICES CM 2004/B:07, Ref. D.G., www.ices.dk/reports/FTC/2004/WKSAD04.pdf
- Anonymous, 2005, Report of the workshop on survey design and data analysis (WKSAD). International Council for the Exploration of the Sea, Sète, France, ICES CM 2005/B:07. www.ices.dk/reports/FTC/2005/WKSAD05.pdf
- Anonymous, 2006, Report of the study group on survey trawl standardisation (SGSTS). International Council for the Exploration of the Sea, ICES CM 2006/FTC:05, www.ices.dk/reports/FTC/2005/SGSTS05.pdf
- Cochran W.G., 1977, Sampling techniques. J. Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
- Cotter A.J.R., 1998, Method for estimating variability due to sampling of catches on a trawl survey. Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 55, 1607–1617. [CrossRef]
- Nicholson M.D., Stokes T.K., Thompson A.B., 1991, The interaction between fish distribution, survey design and analysis., ICES CM 1991/D 11.
- Pennington M., Burmeister L.-M., Hjellvik V., 2002, Assessing the precision of frequency distributions estimated from trawl-survey samples. Fish. Bull. 100, 74–80.
- Pennington M., Vølstad J.H., 1994, Assessing the effect of intra-haul correlation and variable density on estimates of population characteristics from marine surveys. Biometrics 50, 725–732. [CrossRef]
- Pinheiro J.C., Bates D.M., 2000, Mixed-effects models in S and S-plus. Springer, New York.
- Searle S.R., Casella G., McCulloch C.E., 1992, Variance components. J. Wiley & Sons, Inc. New York
- Sukhatme P.V., Sukhatme B.V., 1984, Sampling theory of surveys with applications. Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa.
- Thompson S.K., 1992, Sampling. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
- Woillez M., Poulard J.C., Rivoirard J., Petitgas P., Bez N., 2007, Indices for capturing spatial patterns and their evolution in time, with application to European hake (Merluccius merluccius) in the Bay of Biscay. ICES J. Mar. Sci. 64, 537–550. [CrossRef]
This article has an erratum: [erratum]
Aquat. Living Resour.
Volume 22, Number 2, April-June 2009
Fish Stock Assessments Using Surveys and Indicators
|Page(s)||127 - 133|
|Published online||17 June 2009|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.