This article has an erratum: [erratum]
Aquat. Living Resour.
Volume 22, Number 2, April-June 2009
Fish Stock Assessments Using Surveys and Indicators
|Page(s)||127 - 133|
|Published online||17 June 2009|
- Aanes S., Pennington M., 2003, On estimating the age composition of the commercial catch of northeast Arctic cod from a sample of clusters. ICES J. Mar. Sci. 60, 297–303. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous, 2004a, Manual for the International Bottom Trawl Surveys. Rev. VII. ICES. http://www.ices.dk/datacentre/datras/NSIBTSmanualRevVIIdraft.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous, 2004b, Report of the workshop on survey design and data analysis (WKSAD). International Council for the Exploration of the Sea, Copenhagen, ICES CM 2004/B:07, Ref. D.G., www.ices.dk/reports/FTC/2004/WKSAD04.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous, 2005, Report of the workshop on survey design and data analysis (WKSAD). International Council for the Exploration of the Sea, Sète, France, ICES CM 2005/B:07. www.ices.dk/reports/FTC/2005/WKSAD05.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous, 2006, Report of the study group on survey trawl standardisation (SGSTS). International Council for the Exploration of the Sea, ICES CM 2006/FTC:05, www.ices.dk/reports/FTC/2005/SGSTS05.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Cochran W.G., 1977, Sampling techniques. J. Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York. [Google Scholar]
- Cotter A.J.R., 1998, Method for estimating variability due to sampling of catches on a trawl survey. Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 55, 1607–1617. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nicholson M.D., Stokes T.K., Thompson A.B., 1991, The interaction between fish distribution, survey design and analysis., ICES CM 1991/D 11. [Google Scholar]
- Pennington M., Burmeister L.-M., Hjellvik V., 2002, Assessing the precision of frequency distributions estimated from trawl-survey samples. Fish. Bull. 100, 74–80. [Google Scholar]
- Pennington M., Vølstad J.H., 1994, Assessing the effect of intra-haul correlation and variable density on estimates of population characteristics from marine surveys. Biometrics 50, 725–732. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pinheiro J.C., Bates D.M., 2000, Mixed-effects models in S and S-plus. Springer, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Searle S.R., Casella G., McCulloch C.E., 1992, Variance components. J. Wiley & Sons, Inc. New York [Google Scholar]
- Sukhatme P.V., Sukhatme B.V., 1984, Sampling theory of surveys with applications. Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa. [Google Scholar]
- Thompson S.K., 1992, Sampling. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York. [Google Scholar]
- Woillez M., Poulard J.C., Rivoirard J., Petitgas P., Bez N., 2007, Indices for capturing spatial patterns and their evolution in time, with application to European hake (Merluccius merluccius) in the Bay of Biscay. ICES J. Mar. Sci. 64, 537–550. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.