Aquat. Living Resour.
Volume 21, Number 3, July-September 2008
Advances in Fisheries Analysis and Modelling
|Page(s)||265 - 273|
|Published online||26 July 2008|
- Addison J.T., Lawler A.R., Nicholson M.D., 2004, Adjusting for variable catchability of brown shrimps (Crangon crangon) in research surveys. Fish. Res. 65, 285–294. [CrossRef]
- Anonymous, 2005, Economic performance of selected European fishing fleets in 2004. The potential economic impact on selected fishing fleet segments of TACs proposed by ACFM and reviewed by SGRST for 2006 (EIAA-model calculations). No FISH/2005/12. http://stecf.jrc.cec.eu.int/sgeca/eaef/2005.php.
- Anonymous, 2006a, Commission Staff Working Paper: Report of the joint SGECA - SGRST sub-group meeting on bio-economic modeling, ISPRA 4-6 October 2005 and 7–9 March 2006, 92 p. + annexes.
- Anonymous, 2006b, Commission staff working paper, Impact assessment: plaice and sole long-term management SGECA-SGRST-06-05 Brussels, 26-29 Sept. 2006 http://fishnet.jrc.it/c/portal/layout?p_l_id=PUB.1013.20.
- Anonymous, 2006c, Economic performance of selected European fishing fleets. Annual report 2005, March 2006.
- EC, 2004, Council Regulation (EC) No 423/2004 of 26 February 2004 establishing measures for the recovery of cod stocks, Off. J. Eur. Union 9.3 pp. 8–11.
- EC, 2005, Proposal for a council regulation establishing a management plan for fisheries exploiting stocks of plaice and sole in the North Sea. COM(2005) 714 Final, 2006/0002 (CNS).
- Bishop J., 2006, Standardizing fishery-dependent catch and effort data in complex fisheries with technology change. Rev. Fish Biol. Fish. 16, 21–38. [CrossRef]
- Ellis N., Wang, Y.-G., 2007, Effects of fish density distribution and effort distribution on catchability. ICES J. Mar. Sci. 64, 178–191.
- Fare R., Grosskopf S., Kirkley J.E., Squires D., 2001. Data envelopment analysis (dea): a framework for assessing capacity in fisheries when data are limited. IFFET 2000 Proc. 10th Biennial Conference of Fisheries Economics and Trade Oregon State University, July 10–14, Corvallis.
- ICES, 2007, Report of the ICES Advisory Committee on Fishery Management, Advisory Committee on the Marine Environment and Advisory Committee on Ecosystems. ICES Adv. Books 1, pp. 10–16.
- Hutton T., Mardle S., Pascoe S., Clark R.A., 2004, Modelling fishing location choice within mixed fisheries: English North Sea beam trawlers in 2000 and 2001. ICES J. Mar. Sci. 61, 1443–1452. [CrossRef]
- Kell L.T., Mosqueira I., Grosjean P., Fromentin J.M., Garcia D., Hillary R., Jardim E., Pastoors M., Poos J.J., Scott F., Scott R.D., 2007, FLR: an open-source framework for the evaluation and development of management strategies. ICES J. Mar. Sci. 64, 640–646. [CrossRef]
- Kraak S.B.M., Buisman F.C., Dickey-Collas M., Poos J.J., Pastoors M.A., Smit J.G.P., Daan N., 2004, How can we manage mixed fisheries? A simulation study of the effect of management choices on the sustainability and economic performance of a mixed fishery. ICES Doc. CM 2004/FF, 11.
- Machiels M.A.M., Kraak S.B.M., Beek F.A. van, 2007, Evaluation of a management plan as proposed by the European Commission in 2006 for fisheries exploiting stocks of plaice and sole in the North Sea. Wageningen IMARES Rep. C011/07.
- Marchal P., Ulrich C., Korsbrekke K., Pastoors M., Rackham B., 2003, Annual trends in catchability and fish stock assessments. Sci. Mar. 67, Suppl. 1, 163–73.
- Olin M., Kurkilahti M., Peitola P, Ruuhijärvi J., 2004, The effects of fish accumulation on the catchability of multimesh gillnet. Fish. Res. 68, 135–147. [CrossRef]
- Overholtz W.J., Edwards S.F., Brodziak K.T., 1995, Effort control in the New England groundfish fishery: a bio-economic perspective. Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 52, 1944–1957. [CrossRef]
- Pascoe S., Andersen J., Wilde J.W. de, 2001, The impact of management regulation on the technical efficiency of vessels in the Dutch beam trawl fishery. Eur. Rev. Agr. Econ. 28, 187–206. [CrossRef]
- Pelletier D., Mahévas S., 2005, Spatially explicit fisheries simulation models for policy evaluation. Fish Fish. 6, 307–349.
- Rijnsdorp A.D., Daan N., Dekker W., 2006, Partial fishing mortality per fishing trip: a useful indicator of effective fishing effort in mixed demersal fisheries. ICES J. Mar. Sci. 63, 556–566. [CrossRef]
- Taal C., Bartelings H., Klok A., van Oostenbrugge J.A.E, Vos B. de, 2006, Fishery in figures 2006 (in Dutch). Agricultural Economics Research Institute, LEI Rep. 06-04, LEI The Hague.
- Ulrich C., Pascoe S., Sparre P.J., De Wilde J.W., Marchal P., 2002, Influence of trends in fishing power on bioeconomics in the North Sea flatfish fishery regulated by catches or by effort quotas. Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 59, 829–843. [CrossRef]
- Varian H., 1992, Microeconomic Theory. 3rd edition, W.W. Norton.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.