Aquat. Living Resour.
Volume 36, 2023
Special Issue - COVID-19 effects on fisheries and aquaculture food systems
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||28 February 2023|
- Barman BK, Little DC. 2006. Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) seed production in irrigated rice-fields in Northwest Bangladesh: an approach appropriate for poorer farmers. Aquaculture 261: 72–79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Basu S. 1997. The conservatism principle and the asymmetric timeliness of earnings1. J Account Econ 24: 3–37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Clavelle T. 2020. Global fisheries during COVID-19. In: Global Fishing Watch [online]. [Cited 22 May 2020]. https://globalfishingwatch.org/data-blog/global-fisheries-during-covid-19. [Google Scholar]
- ElJahan, Khondker M, Mahfuzuddin A, Ben Belton. 2010. The impacts of aquaculture development on food security: lessons from Bangladesh. Aquacult Res 41: 481–495. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hafeez A, Ahmad S, Siddqui SA, Ahmad M, Mishra S. 2019. A review of COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease-2019) diagnosis. Treatm Prevent. https://doi.org/10.14744/ejmo.2020.90853 [Google Scholar]
- Harris JE. 2020. The subways seeded the massive coronavirus epidemic in New York City. No. w27021. National Bureau of Economic Research. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heck S, Béné C, Reyes GR. 2007. Investing in African fisheries: building links to the millennium development goals. Fish Fish 8: 211–226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kawarazuka N, Béné C. 2010. Linking small-scale fisheries and aquaculture to household nutritional security: an overview. Food Secur 2: 343–357. [Google Scholar]
- Kumaran M, Ghoshal TK, De D, Biswas G, Raja RA, Anand PS, Panigrahi A, Vijayan KK. 2020. Aquaculture-based production systems for the livelihood security of coastal farm families in the risk-prone agro-ecosystem of India: an appraisal. Aquacult Int. 28: 805–814. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Monfort MC. 2015. The role of women in the seafood industry. GLOBEFISH Res Program 119: 67. [Google Scholar]
- Muthu VK. 2005. A short handbook of public health. New Delhi: Jaypee Brothers Med. Publishers (P) Ltd. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NABARD. 2018. Sectoral Paper on Fisheries and Aquaculture. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu J, Wang X, He S, Liu H, Lai J, Wang L. 2017. The catastrophic landside in Maoxian county, Sichuan, SW China, on June 24, 2017. Natur Hazards 89: 1485–1493. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Roos N, Chamnan C, Loeung D, Jakobsen J, Thilsted SH. 2007. Freshwater fish as a dietary source of vitamin A in Cambodia. Food Chem 103: 1104–1111. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shirajee SS, Salehin MM, Ahmed N. 2010. The changing face of women for small-scale aquaculture development in rural Bangladesh. Aquacult Asia Mag 15: 9–16. [Google Scholar]
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). 2020. Economic Outlook, Interim Report September 2020. The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, Paris, France. http://www.oecd.org/economic-outlook [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization (WHO). 2020. WHO director-general's opening remarks at the media briefing on COVID-19 in 3 March 2020. https://www.who.int/dg/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-openingremarksat-the-media-briefing-on-COVID-19--3-march-2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.