Aquat. Living Resour.
Volume 31, 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 June 2018|
- Blundon JA, Kennedy VS. 1982. Refuges for infaunal bivalves from blue crab, Callinectes sapidus (Rathbun), predation in Chesapeake Bay. J Exp Mar Biol Ecol 65: 67–81. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caron A, Desrosiers G, et al. 1996. Comparison of spatial overlap between the polychaetes Nereis virens and Nephtys caeca in two intertidal estuarine environments. Mar Biol 124: 537–550. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chattopadhyay D, Baumiller TK. 2009. An experimental assessment of feeding rates of the muricid gastropod Nucella lamellosa and its effect on a cost-benefit analysis. J Shellfish Res 28: 883–889. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- De Groot SJ. 1971. On the interrelationships between morphology of the alimentary tract, food and feeding behaviour in flatfishes (pisces: pleuronectiformes). Neth J Sea Res 5: 121–196. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duport E, Stora G, et al. 2006. Effects of population density on the sediment mixing induced by the gallery-diffusor Hediste (Nereis) diversicolor O.F. Müller, 1776. J Exp Mar Biol Ecol 336: 33–41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ende SSW, Kroeckel S, et al. 2016. Feed intake, growth and nutrient retention of common sole (Solea solea L.) fed natural prey and an artificial feed. Aquac Res 47: 681–688. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ende SSW, Schrama JW, Verreth JAJ. 2018. The influence of prey size, sediment thickness and fish size on consumption in common sole (Solea solea L.). J Appl Ichthyol 34:111–116. DOI://doi.org/10.1111/jai.13520. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Esselink P, Zwarts L. 1989. Seasonal trend in burrow depth and tidal variation in feeding activity of Nereis diversicolor. Mar Ecol Prog Ser 56: 243–254. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gill AB, Hart PJB. 1994. Feeding behaviour and prey choice of the threespine stickleback: the interacting effects of prey size, fish size and stomach fullness. Anim Behav 47: 921–932. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hoyle JA, Keast A. 1987. The effect of prey morphology and size on handling time in a piscivore, the largemouth bass (Micropterus salmoides). Can J Zool 65: 1972–1977. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kislalioglu M, Gibson RN. 1976. Prey “handling time” and its importance in food selection by the 15-spined stickleback, Spinachia spinachia (L.). J Exp Mar Biol Ecol 25: 151–158. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kristensen E. 1984, Life Cycle, Growth and production in estuarine populations of the Polychaetes Nereis virens and N. diversicolor. Holarct Ecol 7, 249–256. [Google Scholar]
- Lipcius RN, Hines AH. 1986. Variable functional responses of a marine predator in dissimilar homogeneous microhabitats. Ecology 67: 1361–1371. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rice JA, Cochran PA. 1984. Independent evaluation of a bioenergetics model for largemouth bass. Ecology 732–739. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Richman SE, Lovvorn JR. 2004. Relative foraging value to lesser scaup ducks of native and exotic clams from San Francisco Bay. Ecol Appl 14: 1217–1231 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Werner EE. 1974. The fish size, prey size, handling time relation in several sunfishes and some implications. J Fish Board Can 31: 1531–1536. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yazdani GM. 1969. Adaptation in jaws of flatfish (Pleuronectiformes). J Zool 159: 181–222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zwarts L, Wanink JH. 1993. How the food supply harvestable by waders in the Wadden Sea depends on the variation in energy density, body weight, biomass, burying depth and behaviour of tidal-flat invertebrates. Neth J Sea Res 31: 441–476. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.