Aquat. Living Resour.
Volume 27, Number 3-4, July-December 2014
|Page(s)||167 - 175|
|Published online||15 January 2015|
- ABS, 2012a. Australian social trends: Australian farming and farmers. Canberra, Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- ABS, 2012b. Education and work. Canberra, Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- ABS, 2013a. 2011 Census QuickStat: All usual residents. Canberra, Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- ABS, 2013b. Household income and income distribution, Australia, 2011–2012 Canberra, Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- Australian Taxation Office, 2013, Tax Withheld Calculator – Individual non-business. Canberra, Commonwealth of Australia.
- Cary J., Webb T., Barr N., 2002. Understanding landholder’s capacity to change to sustainable practices: Insights about practice adoption and social capacity for change, Canberra: Bureau of Rural Sciences.
- Girard S.,Pérez Agúndez J.A., 2014. The effects of the oyster mortality crisis on the economics of the shellfish farming sector: Preliminary review and prospects from a case study in Marennes-Oleron Bay (France). Mar. Policy 48, 142–151. [CrossRef]
- Jobber D.,O’Reilly D., 1996. Industrial mail surveys: techniques for inducing response. Market. Intell. Plann. 14, 29–34. [CrossRef]
- Leith P.B., Haward M., 2010. Climate change adaptation in the Australian edible oyster industry: An analysis of policy and practice, University of Tasmania, Hobart, Tasmania.
- Nossal K.,Sheng Y., 2010. Productivity growth: Trends, drivers and opportunities for broadacre and dairy industries. Australian Commodities 17, 216–230.
- NSW DPI, 2003. Aquaculture production report 2001–2002. In: Macdonald I. (Ed.). Port Stephens, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries.
- NSW DPI, 2013. Aquaculture production report 2011–2012. In: Livingstone S. (Ed.). Port Stephens, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries.
- Pascoe S., Cannard T., Jebreen E., Dichmont C., Schirmer J., 2014. Satisfaction with fishing and the desire to leave. Ambio 1–11.
- Productivity Commission, 2005. Trends in Australian agriculture, Canberra, Australian Government Productivity Commission.
- Schrobback P.,Pascoe S.,Coglan L., 2014. History, status and future of Australia’s native Sydney rock oyster industry. Aquat. Living Resour. 27, 153–165. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Tzanatos E.,Dimitriou E.,Papaharisis L.,Roussi A.,Somarakis S.,Koutsikopoulos C., 2006. Principal socio-economic characteristics of the Greek small-scale coastal fishermen. Ocean Coast. Manage. 49, 511–527. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.