Aquat. Living Resour.
Volume 21, Number 2, April-June 2008
|Page(s)||109 - 121|
|Published online||10 June 2008|
- Bakun A., 2006, Fronts and eddies as key structures in the habitat of marine fish larvae: opportunity, adaptative response and competitive advantage. Sci. Mar. 70, 105–122.
- Fonteneau A., 1986, Analysis of exploitation of some yellowfin tuna concentrations by purse seiners during the period 1980–1983 in the East Atlantic. Collect. Vol. Sci. Pap. ICCAT 25, pp. 81–98.
- Gaertner D., Pallares P., 2001, The European Union Research project “Efficiency of the tuna purse seiners and effective efforts” ESTHER. SCTB14 working paper, Fishing technology working group.
- Gaertner D., Delgado de Molina A., Pallares P., Santana J.C., 2002, Some relationships between the behaviour of the European purse seiners for tropical tunas and the catches obtained. ICCAT Collect. Vol. Sci. Pap. 54 (1), pp. 91–95.
- Hassani S., Stéquert B., 1991, Sexual maturity, spawning and fecundity of the yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) of the Western Indian Ocean. Coll. Vol. IPTP Doc. 4, pp 91–107.
- IOTC 2005, Report of the 7th session of the IOTC working party on tropical tunas. IOTC Document, 48 p.
- IOTC 2007, Report of the 9th session of the IOTC working party on tropical tunas. IOTC Document, 44 p.
- Karpinski B., Hallier J.P. 1988, Preliminary results on yellowfin spawning in the western Indian Ocean. IPTP Expert Consultation on Stock Assessment of Tunas in the Indian Ocean, Doc. IPTP TWS/88/31.
- Levitus S., Boyer T., 1994, World Ocean atlas, Volume 4: temperature. US Department of Commerce, Washington D.C.
- Lima, I.D., Olson D.B., Doney S.C., 2002, Biological response to frontal dynamics and mesoscale variability in oligotrophic environments: Biological production and community structure, J. Geophys. Res., 107(C8), 3111, doi:10.1029/2000JC000393.
- Palacios D.M., Bograd S.J., Foley D.G., Schwing F.B., 2006, Oceanographic characteristics of biological hot spots in the North Pacific: A remote sensing perspective. Deep-Sea Res. II, 53, 250–269.
- Potier M., Marsac F., Cherel Y., Lucas V., Sabatier R., Maury O., Ménard F., 2007, Forage fauna in the diet of three large pelagic fishes (lancetfish, swordfish and yellowfin tuna) in the western equatorial Indian Ocean. Fish. Res. 83, 60–72. [CrossRef]
- Ravier C., Marsac F., Fonteneau A., Pallares P., 2000, Contribution to the study of tuna concentrations in the eastern Tropical Atlantic Ocean. ICCAT Collect. Vol. Sci. Pap. 51(1), pp. 699–713.
- Stéquert B., Rodriguez J.N., Cuisset B., Le Menn F., 2001, Gonadosomatic index and seasonal variations of plasma sex steroids in skipjack tuna (Katsuwonus pelamis) and yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) from the western Indian ocean. Aquat. Living Resour. 14, 313–318. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Stretta J.M., 1991, Forecasting models for tuna fishery with aerospatial remote sensing. Int. J. Remote Sensing, 12, 771–779.
- Timochina O.I., Romanov E., 1991, Note on reproductive biology of yellowfin tuna in the Western Indian Ocean. Document 91/08, IPTP workshop on stock assessment of yellowfin tuna.
- Zainuddin M., Kiyofuji, H., Saitoh K., Saitoh S.I., 2006, Using multi-sensor satellite remote sensing and catch data to detect ocean hot spots for albacore (Thunnus alalunga) in the northwestern North Pacific. Deep Sea Res. II 3, 419–431. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.