Aquat. Living Resour.
Volume 20, Number 4, October-December 2007Fish Aggregating Devices as Instrumented Observatories of Pelagic Ecosystems
|Page(s)||287 - 290|
|Published online||23 January 2008|
- Anderson N.G., 2001, A gastric evacuation model for three predatory gadoids and implications of using pooled field data of stomach contents to estimate food rations. J. Fish Biol. 59, 1198–1217. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baum J.K., Myers R.A., Kehler D.G., Worm B., Harley S.J., Doherty P.A., 2003, Collapse and conservation of shark populations in the Northwest Atlantic. Science 299, 389–392. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cortes E., 1997, A critical review of methods of studying fish feeding based on analysis of stomach contents: application to elasmobranch fishes. Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 54, 726–738. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cortes E., 1999, Standardized diet compositions and trophic levels of sharks. ICES J. Mar. Sci. 56, 707–717. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lyle J.M., Timms G.J., 1987, Predation on aquatic snakes by sharks from Northern Australia. Copeia 3, 802–803. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Papastamatiou Y.P., Lowe C.G., 2004, Postprandial response of gastric pH in leopard sharks (Triakis semifasciata) and its use to study foraging ecology. J. Exp. Biol. 207, 225–232. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Papastamatiou Y.P., Lowe C.G., 2005, Variations in gastric acid secretion during fasting between two species of shark. Comp. Biochem. Physiol. A 141, 210–214. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peters G., 1997a, A new device for monitoring of gastric pH in free-ranging animals. Am. J. Physiol. 273, G748–G753. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Peters G., 1997b, A reference electrode with free-diffusion liquid junction for electrochemical measurements under changing pressure conditions. Anal. Chem. 69, 2362–2366. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wetherbee B., Gruber S., Cortes E., 1990, Diet, feeding habits, digestion and consumption in sharks, with special reference to the lemon shark, Negaprion brevirostris. In: Pratt H., Gruber S., Taniuchi T. (Eds.) Elasmobranchs as living resources: advances in the biology, ecology, systematics and the status of the fisheries. NOAA Tech. Rep. 90, 29–47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.