Aquat. Living Resour.
Volume 18, Number 4, October-December 2005Environmental Effects on Cephalopod Life History and Fisheries
|Page(s)||325 - 326|
|Published online||23 December 2005|
- Boyle P.R., Boletzky S.V., 1996, Cephalopod population: definition and dynamics. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. Lond. Ser. B 351, 985-1002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caddy J.F., 1983, The cephalopods: Factors relevant to their population dynamics and to the assessment and management of stocks. In: Caddy J.F. (Ed.). Advances in assessment of world cephalopods resources. FAO Fish. Tech. Pap. 231, 416-452. [Google Scholar]
- De Oliveira J.A.A., Uriarte A., Roel B.A., 2005, Potential improvements in the management of Bay of Biscay anchovy by incorporating environmental indices as recruitment predictors. Fish. Res. 75, 2-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FAO, 2003, The ecosystem approach to fisheries. FAO Technical Guidelines for Responsible Fisheries, No. 4, Suppl. 2, Rome, FAO. [Google Scholar]
- Guerra A., González A.F., Rocha F., 2005, The giant squid: sex and violence in the deep sea. ICES Newsletter 42, 3-5. [Google Scholar]
- Rochet M.J., Cornillon P.A., Sabatier R., Pontier D., 2000, Comparative analysis of phylogenetic and fishing effects in the life-history patterns of teleost fishes. Oikos 91, 255-270. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seixas S., Bustamante P., Pierce G.J., 2005, Interannual patterns of variation in concentrations of trace elements in arms of Octopus vulgaris. Chemosphere 59, 1113-1124. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Walters C.J., Martell S.J.D., 2004, Fisheries Ecology and Management. Princeton University Press, Princeton N.J. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.