- Chae D., 2003, A study of Problems and Improvement Plans for Applying Bioeconomic modelling to Korean Coastal Fisheries: Focused on the case of Flounders Industry, Master's dissertation, University of Portsmouth.
- Chang H., Lee S., Mok J., Roh Y., 2002, Study on establishing standard criterion for investigating damages in fishery rights related with harbour construction, Korean Maritime Institute, South Korea.
- Clarke R.P., Yoshimoto S.S., Pooley S.G., 1992, A bioeconomic analysis of the North-western Hawaiian Islands lobster fishery. Mar. Resour. Econ. 7, 115-140.
- Fox W.J. Jr., 1970, An exponential surplus yield model for optimizing exploited fish populations. Trans. Am. Fish. Soc. 99, 80-88. [CrossRef]
- Korean Overseas Information Service, 2003, Industrial Development: Fisheries [available from http://www.korea.net/economy/overview/industrialdeve_rel_4.asp] .
- 2004]Ministry Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, 2004, Fisheries Statistics, 2004 [available from http://www.momaf.go.kr/eng/ship/stat/d_stat_list.asp?sort=2] .
- 2001]Pascoe01 Pascoe S., Mardle S., 2001, Optimal fleet size in the English Channel: a multi-objective programming approach. Eur. Rev. Agric. Econ. 28, 161-183. [CrossRef]
- Ralston S., Polivina J.J., 1982, A multispecies analysis of the commercial deep-sea hand line fishery in Hawaii. Fish. Bull. 80, 435-448.
- Schaefer M.B., 1957, A study of the dynamics of the fishery for yellowfin tuna in the Eastern Tropical Pacific Ocean. Bull. Inter-Am. Trop. Tuna Comm. 2, 247-285.
- Schnute J., 1977, Improved estimates from the Schaefer production model: Theoretical considerations. J. Fish. Res. Board Can. 34, 583-603.
- Shin Y., 1999, The Definition, Problems, and Policy Direction of Structure reform in Korean Coastal and Offshore Fisheries, Korean J. Fish. Bus. Adm. 31, 39-53.
Aquat. Living Resour.
Volume 18, Number 2, April-June 2005
|Page(s)||93 - 101|
|Published online||15 July 2005|